Billy Kueek International Private Limited (“Billy Kueek International“, “we“, “us“, “our“) respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our website www.billykueek.com or other social networking sites, when you contact our Training Consultants, or when you otherwise interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
At Billy Kueek International Private Limited, a data protection officer is responsible for using your personal data. He/She is contactable via:
- Email: Office@BillyKueek.com and/or;
- Mailing Address: 71 Punggol Central, Watertown, #08-42 Singapore 828755.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
1. Information you provide to us:
We collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This includes:
- your full name, contact details, and identification information;
- your payment details;
- your reviews, feedback and opinions about our company programmes and services;
- information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems and other security systems; and
- any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
2. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Site:
When you access or use the Site, we automatically collect personal data about you, including:
- Log Information: we may collect system log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, and see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see our Cookies Policy.
3. Information We Collect From Other Sources:
We may also obtain personal data from our company, overseas affiliates, third party service providers and from public sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
1. For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
- provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services; and
2. For our legitimate commercial interests, in order to:
- understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalised level of service, and further develop our products and services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so;
- monitor your use of our Site and your enquiries, and conduct analysis of the use of our Site, in order to operate, evaluate and improve our Site and our services, understand your preferences, display customised content to you on our Site which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems;
- conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our services; and
Use of information based on your consent: We may facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same. Please see section “Direct Marketing” below;
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data:
- between and among Billy Kueek International and a limited number of our overseas affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis;
- with third-party payment processors, payment service providers, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Site to you;
- with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Billy Kueek International, our affiliates or others;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of our company;
- with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts, to assist us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- with any other party at your consent or at your direction; and
- otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
Overseas Transfers of Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be transferred to and stored at, locations in Singapore and Malaysia, and in the location of the event in which you attended. It will also be accessed and processed by our personnel and the personnel of our partners, affiliates and third party service providers, who operate outside of Singapore and Malaysia. Your personal data will only be transferred to locations outside of Singapore and Malaysia where we are satisfied that adequate or comparable levels of protection are in place to protect personal data held in that jurisdiction, and (where we are required to do so) with your consent. When personal data is transferred from the EU to outside the EU, we use Model Clauses, so ensuring that such data transfers are compliant with applicable privacy legislation.
From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, and relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, etc) information that we think may be of interest to you, including about our company, products and services offerings, satisfaction surveys, events, offers and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent. We will not use your personal data for direct marketing without your consent.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting Billy Kueek International in accordance with the section “Your Consumer Rights and Contact Us” below. If you opt out of these communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your enquiries or updates on the events you have subscribed for, unless we are prohibited from doing so by applicable laws.
Retention of Personal Data
Our Commitment to Data Security
We have in place reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of your personal data and to keep your personal data confidential. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. To protect your personal data, we also require our third party service providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data confidential and to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of personal data, and to act at all times in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Children and Minors
Except where required by local laws, we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a minor, you may only use our Site and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
If you are in the EU, our online services are not directed at children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are at least 13 but under the age of 16, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before giving us any personal data about yourself.
Third Party Sites
Your Consumer Rights and Contact Us
You are entitled to the following rights: right of access to the personal data we hold about you, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict data processing, right to object against profiling and your personal right to data portability. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your personal data. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your personal data entirely. To make these requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, or would like us to update the data we maintain about you and your preferences, please contact our data protection officer by email at Office@BillyKueek.com or by post at 71 Punggol Central, Watertown, #08-42 Singapore 828755.
Last Updated: 1 June 2018