Are you a Master of Assumption, where you:
– Assume your partner, lover, or friends ignore you because of what you said?
– Assume people are angry at you when they do not reply or answer you?
– Assume your partner, lover, or friends thinks you are a burden when you regularly text or call them?
– Assume your partner or lover do not love you when they do not talk to you or reply you after “X” number of hours?
– Assume partner, lover, or friends are stressed and upset because of you?
Are you a Master of Judgement, where you:
– Believe that you can never find the one while others have?
– Think you are always the one at fault when you are not?
– Judge yourself way more harshly in terms of your appearance?
– Believe other people uses you because they love you and need you?
– Consider yourself the ONLY one who can do the work or tasks given?
Are you a Master of Negativity, who thinks:
– I am not good enough, therefore I did not get that job. It must be my fault.
– I cannot do it because I do not think I am capable enough.
– I can never accomplish what he/she have. I am not that smart.
– I am a failure.
– I do not know how to speak confidently so I rather keep quiet.
– I am afraid that people will reject me so I do not initiate or ask.
– Nervous, fidgety and anxious is my name and I can never get rid of them.